Saturday, April 4, 2009

one two three, and stop.

I'm going to stop writing about that topic because whenever I do, I just feel either bad, emotional or happy for the wrong reasons. I had a great idea in my head, but expressing it so I can share it with people is hard. I guess I'll write about random things or stuff that I might want to read about again later on if I forget.

This summer, I usually blame others for mistakes. Like how I blame the guitar strings to be rusty thus decreasing my speed, or the scraped-out grip tape of my skateboard for not allowing me to kick flip properly. I need to put in my mind that it is ME that is wrong, and that everything depends on me. It won't work properly if I am the problem, and I just have to focus. I need to take the blame and grow up. I can't always blame others for mistakes.

I realized how much I dislike my attitude when it comes to people. Sometimes I just don't like how I treat others, especially when they are good people. I also don't like it when people are too happy around me when there's really nothing to be happy about. Not being pessimistic, but there are these people who just act happy for no reason and sometimes they act happy when they're not. I mean, you don't have to pretend to be happy, there are times when we really feel low. If you're sad, you're not forced to deny it. I know it sounds so wrong of me to even be the one to speak about this. I know.

I need to know more of my friends who has blogspot. or else Joanna is the only one who's going to read all this crap, if ever she does read this. :[

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

I do read this stuff and its not crap.

April 5, 2009 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger raphaeldumonte said...

>.<

April 5, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home