Saturday, April 4, 2009

Paper planes.

You know, I was eating dirty ice cream just a few hours ago. I was playing guitar on the bench outside my grandfather's house, when I heard the "ting-aling" of the ice cream man. I put down my guitar, ran all the way to my lolo's room and asked my mom to buy me ice cream.

Yummy. I was sucking it with my whole mouth when it suddenly plopped and suffocated me for two seconds. Hahaha. It was so funny. I just had to write it in my blog. I was laughing like hell all by myself on the bench.

I was thinking about which girls I could possibly like. I was liek, I don't want to be played again. I need to be sure. This the effect when a guy gets played. He doesn't want to get hurt lolol.

What's funny though, is that love is about getting hurt and healing. There's always risks. You can't NOT get hurt when you get into a relationship. I was afraid to make mistakes, making sure that everything should be perfect now. No more mistakes.

But that's not love. love is a risk too. I should remember that. Another thing, if I'm not ready to get hurt, I shouldn't fall in love. Right-o, remember that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home