Thursday, April 16, 2009

A restaurant stew

Nine o' clock. I wonder where she is. Did something happen? She must be stuck in traffic or something. I wonder why, though. I planned this evening to be one of the most memorable evenings she'll ever have.

And yet, she's still not here. I wonder what happened to her.

"Uh, sir, would you like your... um. receipt now?"

He was just standing there, nodding his head, hoping I get the message.

I wonder what happened. She was looking forward to this day a lot, and... I don't know. The long drive home seemed harder with an empty stomach. With this traffic, I'm going to get home in an hour. It's funny. I'm alone in this car, jammed in traffic, and i'm laughing alone. Haha.

I'm starving. I'll just go by the nearby convenient store first.

__

Where were you?
I was caught in traffic! What kind of restaurant puts itself in such a crowded place?
They're a really good restaurant, and it's a commercial place. There's a nearby mall just over the..
But still! The traffic I had to go through to go there! Only to find you weren't there anymore! Why didn't you wait for me?
It was getting late, and the restaurant was closing already.
Well we could have just had a short meal you know. God. Do you know how hard it was to traverse that much traffic? And after finding out that it was for nothing, you're going back the same way?
I know. I went through that same traffic too. The traffic started building up after I left.
Especially the eight o' clock traffic! It's the peak hour!
Eight o' clock?
Maybe next time I should plan the evening!

Silence.

Beep. Hi, I'm not here at the moment, just leave a message!

Hey girlfriend! Last night was amazing! You left the bikinis we bought at my house when we were trying them out. Just pick'em up when you free, kay? See ya sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home