Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kill me now and spare me the worry

Don't say that I'm the one you want to lose - 3rd Measurement of C, Saosin

Music = awesome.
Music + rain = calm.
Life - Music = shit.

Life seems low these days. Things just don't make sense, or maybe they do. Maybe deep down inside I do understand it, but I just don't want to.

Everything's a blur and I can't keep my attention on everything I need it to be on.

I heard from an awesome graphic novel that "(Only) the comedian realizes what a joke life really is." Or something to that effect.

People take life too seriously. Anywhere would be an awesome place to be if people were having fun doing nothing, just being happy with each other. Just having fun knowing they're with friends or someone important. But no, it isn't that way. They have to complicate things with doubt, pride, worry, anxiety...

Things we don't really need. We can just drop and move along without them. Live without chains we put on ourselves.

Things are a mess. I'm off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home