Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A fort night

It's been a week since my last blog, last week was so filled with activities like birthdays (most of it) and some hanging out with friends. Ossum. Playing DotA is fun, especially with friends, lol.

We had this teacher substitute today for our Club subject ( Sir Libao? not sure.). He's funny, and he can guess your personality just by reading your hand writing.

I don't think it's bogus; I'm a and a logical person, you know me. I'd say that he's just guessing from our smiles and our attitudes, posture, and such. I'd say that's the closest hypothesis I can make up. Also, he tends to just accumulate his guesses when we'd approve with our nodding, amazed heads.

So yeah. I also realized that if you are a singer, it'd be hard to sing a song that isn't yours or wasn't made by you. I mean, it's like barking when you're not a dog, purring when you're not a cat, speaking but with someone else's voice. It just feels wrong, you know? It just feels like it isn't you.

I'm training my shih tzu not to bite. He kinda gets the message, though I want him to learn to "come" and "sit" but he's a lazy doggy and he keeps lying on the floor, so how do I teach him to sit, then? haha. I wonder how.

I got into insights, though I have no assignments yet. I wonder why we don't just get classified into articles so that people can brainstorm about their ideas and the person assigned to write the said article can have a holistic view. (I learned that word from CLE. lol)

My mom was telling me (last month i think) about something important. if you are to end something, whether it be a relationship or a pursuit in business, don't come back to he/she/it when you finish it. It's like, things have their chances and things come and go. It's not nice when you come back to try to make things work when it didn't work out before, either it still won't work, it'll just look awkward, or it will work but then you'd have a gut feeling that would tell you "you shouldn't have done something wrong before, so as to prevent this problem anyways". Basically, I think it's unneeded frustration, doubt, fear(?), anxiety and misunderstanding.

Though if the person you have a relationship with is worth it, then by all means, continue.

So yeah. I might watch step brothers later. I forgot to return it to Ilagan. I'll go now. DotA mamaya, dward. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home