Monday, June 29, 2009

More than a broken vow

Josh Groban your voice is so sexy you turn me on. He has an amazing voice. It just makes you melt.

I let you go~ I let you fly ~ why do i keep on asking why?

Ossum voice, really. Anyways, what have I been up to lately... I've been practicing my guitar constantly and what's funny is my left hand is actually the one having troubles with playing! Usually it's my right hand because my picking speed is too slow, and I'm not a right-ie, but now it's actually my left hand's fingers that are having troubles. Pressing the strings are starting to hurt! Haha.

I'll be uploading more vids in youtube. Look for me there.

I was able to do some of my homeworks. CLE and English (I did math like the first day after classes) so only a few left to finish. NOT. I have to read Noli Me tangere from chapter 1 to 10, I have to make a summary of each chapter and I have to memorize Sabayang Pagbigkas, a piece we're going to be playing.

And not only that, that's just Filipino. I still have a comic strip to do for english, CLE's part 2 homework, Chemistry homework (which I don't know about yet), and most likely some other homeworks I've forgotten already.

I don't even have most of the things I require in school. I might have to go to national bookstore mid-week to get some of the things I need.

Help us to be wise ~ in times that we don't know.

Oshum oshum. Music. Oshum.

I need to focus more on my studies and I was planning on earning money (confusing right? what do i really want to do? study or earn money?) to buy myself delay effects for my electric guitar. Delay just brings tooooo much possibilities. I must seriously try that out.

That's all my sharing for today. Here's the last bit.
____

Cami Rivera: some half nakey girl wants to follow me on twitter. whut do i do? want me to give her your link?

Me: omaygad. link link.

Me: no i'm kidding. that could be a grown up fat old horny man who just wants to see children.
Cami Rivera: okay everybody! you've seen it here 1st! darren and his harmones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home