Sunday, April 19, 2009

This will be my last escape.

You know, I sometimes love the fact that sentences written on the internet can hide your intonation and feelings. They're the perfect mask. Just lips, moving. This is not one of those times.

Anyways, this is an apology to a particular group of my friends. I'm sorry because I'll be changing. Idk if it's for the better or for the worse. It just complicates things, and makes it more difficult. Simple were the days when I used to just run around and make myself look stupid. But those days have passed already, and now I have to grow up. Change. I have to be proper.

Before, there were only a few categories of people I knew. young and old, friend and stranger. Now it's more complicated that i've grown. It's not as simple. And maybe, if I act the same as the crowd, maybe I'll blend in. The crowd doesn't seem to have these kinds of problems. Or maybe they do.

Here it goes. I'm not going to be the same, i think. It'll be better this way. I'm still here though, for sure. But i can't be the same as before. It's simpler, and easier.

I'm sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Darren, you make it seem like you're going to die :))
I don't think you should be apologising for being who you want to be.

April 19, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger raphaeldumonte said...

mmmm.

April 20, 2009 at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home