Saturday, June 27, 2009

You do it so i'll be mad, and you'll be gone.

Today was awesome. Me, my mom and my brother bonded a lot today. Let me sum it up.

I woke up late, I got to watch Wanted, after that, we ate lunch at Conti's at Serendra. After that, we went to GB 3 to watch Transformers 2, but the lines were so long enough to reach the doors.

Instead of watching at GB 3, we decided to just get some Cold Rock and head to Walter mart to get easier seats.I had a full cup to myself. The things that come to my mind when I hear Cold Rock is just three things. How to get to Cold Rock, tasting their insanely delicious ice cream, and the words expensive. And being with my mom means NO EXPENSE. <3 I had so much fun.

We went to Walter Mart and watched Transformers 2. It was a-okay, but Megan Fox falling over Shia was just too much. It goes against the Law of Equivalent Exchange. Hot woman, hot man. Not cute man, HOT. To all those who are saying What the f are you talking about? Of course Shia is hot. Then I suggest you steal him from Megan Fox for everyone's sake and happiness. It will return equilibrium and homeostasis to everyone, may you be a boy or girl.

They actually ripped off Terminator.

Then I got the same cell phone jacket I lost months ago at Kevin's house. LOL. Today was osssssum. I had lotsa fun. :)

PS.
AND OMG Our CLE Teacher is making us do a review for a Miley Cyrus slash Hannah Montana song. You decide whether i'm pleased or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home