Friday, June 26, 2009

Javascript is yummy

Well, I fixed up my blogger and it looks better now. As one of my friends said, "nakakagana mag blog". It's cool, I was able to use some of the Javascript I know in this blog. Like when you click some text you'll find that it will actually say something about it on the right side. Ossum no? Yes, i think so.

I have this friend (yes, the same person) who has a very interesting blog filled with rainbow-colored cusses that you might enjoy reading. When you get intimidated with her language, just take a break, and resume.

I am going to start fixing my english grammar. I will not use the words I'm, instead I will use I am. Funny? Yeah. It just sounds more formal to me and formal means intimidating and intimidating sounds fun.

I am going to be watching Wanted now, I really wanted to watch it with friends but I was not able to. Now I will not get to watch Transformers 2 with them too. Depressing.

EDIT: That english grammar thing is crap. It's so fucking hard like a robot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home